Customers, patients and employees expect a clean and sanitary facility when entering a medical office. Anything less than a pristine appearance would indicate a non-sterile medical facility and that’s a deal-breaker for customers needing medical treatment.
Our focus in medical office cleaning is two-fold:
1) Immaculate Attention to Detail. This includes often missed surfaces and areas in medical facilities such as patient weight scales, soap/hand sanitizer dispensers, the bases of equipment like IV stands, and the bases of patient chairs. Our employees are trained to do the little things such as move chairs and garbage cans to sweep and mop underneath them.
2) Proper Application of Disinfectants. We use hospital grade disinfectants to clean floors, restrooms, and some medical rooms that require intensive cleaning. We do not use disinfectants in the office, administrative, or lobby areas because it could do more harm than good.
Northwest Complete Cleaning offers comprehensive cleaning services to medical facilities and offices. Our staff can tailor a cleaning program according to your specific requests – whether you need patient chairs dusted weekly or MRI machines disinfected daily, we have a solution that will suit your needs and budget. Call or email us today to find out more about our professional medical cleaning services.
Cardiologist, Dentist, Dermatologist, Emergency Care Physician, Gynecologist, Neurologist, Opthalmologist, Orthodontist, Plastic Surgeon, Pediatrician, Podiatrist, Psychiatrist, Radiologist
Ingleside, IL and greater Lake, Cook, McHenry, Kane, and DuPage Counties.
7 days a week available, in the morning, afternoon, evening and night
Customized Cleaning Program to Suit Your Office’s Budget and Needs
Attention to Detail Cleaning for an Impeccable Public Appearance
Our Company Supplies All Equipment, Products and Materials
Employees and Customers Appreciate the Exclusive Use of Safe, Green Cleaning Products
Ingleside medical offices receive 10% off first month of services
– Lobby/Waiting Area Cleaning
– Restroom Sanitization
– Patient Room Cleaning
– Medical Equipment/Machine Cleaning and Disinfecting
– Office/Administrative Area Cleaning
– Window Cleaning
– Floor Sweeping and Dust Mopping
– Vacuuming Hard Surface Floors, Carpets and Rugs
– Wet-Mopping Hard Surface Floors with Disinfectant Floor Solution
– Disinfecting Common Surfaces
– Garbage Collection and Removal
– Kitchen/Breakroom Cleaning
Whether you want weekly cleaning in Ingleside, IL, a one-time clean after an extensive restoration, or specialized Ingleside office cleaning, Northwest Complete Cleaning can customize a cleaning package to meet your needs.