Executive Indian Creek Office Cleaning
Every business owner and manager knows that having the right office cleaning service is essential for the well-being and appearance of their company.
A clean and fresh office workspace is not only more visually appealing but is also more inviting and helps a business retain and increase it clients. A clean office environment also helps keep office employees motivated and productive.
Office Cleaning Services near Indian Creek you can count on!
At Northwest Complete Cleaning we take pride in our work. We strive for consistent quality work and will make sure we meet or exceed your cleaning needs.
Our three step cleaning procedure ensures our cleaners double check each others work to deliver a final clean office for your staff and clients to arrive to.
We service the following areas of your office:
Your reception area is your customer’s first impression. As a business professional you want it to always be bright, clean and inviting. Every individual needs a clean work environment. A well organized and clean workplace helps to make everyone more productive and reduces sick days during flu season. Our typical cleaning tasks for the reception area and office spaces include:
1. Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. Wash as needed.
2. Vacuum all carpets and mats
3. Vacuum all hard floors
4. Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
6. Mop all hard floors with disinfectant
7. Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
8. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
9. Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
10. Wipe all internal glass
11. Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets
12. Spot clean walls and painted surface
13. Collect all garbage, papers, bottles etc. from front entrance
14. Ensure all areas are clean & arranged neatly
Kitchen/Break Room & Washroom
A clean and sanitized washroom is a definite must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat and lunches are stored. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
15. Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
16. Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
17. Clean and polish mirrors
18. Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
19. Wipe down doors and sills – remove all dust and prints
20. Clean and sanitize all basins. Polish all bright work
21. Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames
22. Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins
23. Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant
24. Elevator and Stairs
25. Remove garbage from all areas
26. Polish all brass and bright work
27. Vacuum and mop all hard floors
28. Spot clean internal glass in doors
29. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry
30. Hallway Cleaning Services
From break rooms to bathrooms to taking out the trash, we clean your office to make sure you’re ready for the next day of business.
In need of office Cleaning services? Request a quote! Call (847) 986-0273 or email us below!